Cirencester to Paris Cycle Challenge
Via Roma will be running a cycle challenge from Cirencester in the heart of the Cotswolds to Paris over 4 days from Wednesday June 19th 2019 to Saturday 22nd June.
Starting in Cirencester, the route will make its way through quiet picturesque villages in Wiltshire and Hampshire before arriving in Portsmouth to get the overnight Ferry to Le Havre. On arrival in Le Havre we will take a rolling scenic route to Paris where you will eventually be pleased to see the sight of the Eiffel Tower after a challenging 300 miles.
On completion you will be presented with a competitor’s medal and glass of Champagne under the famous Eiffel Tower.
We cater for all abilities although we do recommend road bikes are used on this event.This is perfect event to take the opportunity to fund raise for your chosen charity.
On booking we are pleased to be able to offer a 50% discount on an 8 week training plan to help you achieve your personal goals.
The event will include the following:
- Route Planning
- Vehicle Support
- Mechanical assistance throughout the event
- Bags transported to each hotel
- Refreshments throughout
- Breakfast and Evening Meals
- Hotel sourced and planned
- Competitors medal
- Ferry Crossing
- Transport of bikes and bags back to the UK
- Lunch and Cafe stops (although these will be planned each day)
- Personal insurance and bicycle damage
- Euro Star or Flights back to the UK
Total cost is: £495
Minimal Places available so book early! 10% discount to all Armed Forces.